Unlocking a New, Cellulite-Free You.
6- Step Ritual To Get That Perfect Summer Body.
Many experts believe that cellulite is caused by a combination of factors including poor diet, stress, lack of exercise, hormonal imbalance and aging.
The researchers found that individuals who had chronically elevated cortisol (stress hormone) levels were much more likely to have cellulite accumulation.
Some experts believe that the female hormone estrogen is one of the main culprits (also the reason why men don’t get the dreaded dimples).
Liposuction Is Not The Answer
Cosmetic surgery is at an all-time high with over 11 million cosmetic procedures performed in 2013 only in the US. Most of these surgeries have focused on eliminating cellulite, in fact the liposuction tops the list with 363,912 procedures performed. Source
However, the surgeries are not only dangerous but they never address the root cause of the issue.
The Cellulite-Free Regimen.
This regimen contains a series of effective strategies for greatly diminishing the appearance of cellulite.
Depending on how deep and extensive the root causes are, the regimen needs to be performed anywhere between three and six weeks to show the visible results.
Prepare Your Body
- Diet. Eat healthy food and balanced diet with plenty of raw vegetables & free range meat. Vegetables and fruits need to be fresh, ideally organic, and locally grown. Eat loads of antioxidant-rich foods, such as oranges, strawberries, broccoli, and tomatoes which all contain vitamin C – important for restoration of skin structure. Eat more apples. The pectin in apples helps detoxifying the digestive tract by making you go to the toilet more often. Pears, bananas, citrus fruits, carrots and cabbage all contain pectin.
- Fresh juices. Citrus Tonic – this miraculous drink will help you melt your cellulite. Another good choice is a Miracle Drink is wonderful for your skin as they contain carotenoids, which give red, orange, and yellow fruits their color, and also occur in green vegetables.
- Supplements. Add 1000mg of vitamin C, Vitamin E and complex of vitamin B (avoid those derived from yeast). Zinc, Selenium, Vitamin A are also important and their intake is preferably ensured through the right food choices (1 & 2).
- Exercise. Exercise will burn off fat and improve your muscle tone, thus reducing the appearance of cellulite. Perform exercise that engages cellulite areas like squat, step-up etc. Sweat it out in the gym, then hop into the sauna to open up your sweat pores thereby increasing the elimination of toxins. Practice some deep breathing; this will not only relax you, but will improve your circulation and oxygenate the body. Also try to get some fresh air every day.
- Relaxation. Practice meditation, yoga or any other exercise that focuses on deep relaxation.
- Cut down on the toxins. Cut down on coffee, alcohol, foods with lots of chemical additives and over-processed foods. No DIARY from cows.
- Water. Drink spring water, lemon water (squeeze a lemon or add 1 drop of lemon EO), detox teas. I like starting my day with Honey Apple Cider Vinegar Syrup that is excellent aid in speeding up the metabolism and process of burning fat.
The ritual is made of 6 steps each of which designed to get rid of cellulite effectively.
You’d need at least an hour and a half a day to follow the ritual as described, but it is well worth it 🙂
Step 1. Skin Brushing.
Dry-skin brushing with a natural brush has long been known as one of the best ways to reduce cellulite naturally. Brushing will increase the blood circulation, break down fatty tissues and open the toxins elimination channels. You can buy a natural bristle brush in many health stores. The brushing should be done for minimum of 5-10 minutes starting from your toes and moving upwards. Always brush towards your heart, which is best for circulation and your lymphatic system. Brush your entire body: start at your feet and work your way up your legs to your arms, chest, back, and stomach. Avoid brushing your face (unless you have a facial delicate brush).
Step 2. Coffee Scrub.
Whilst drinking coffee should be avoided during the regimen, when used on the skin, coffee reduces the appearance of cellulite. Caffeine helps with drawing out excess moisture from the skin, giving your skin a firmer and smoother appearance. Also note that Juniper berry, Grapefruit, Lemon, Fennel, Oregano Essential Oils are one of the best known remedies used in fighting and preventing the cellulite.
The Coffee Scrub will be absorbed by the skin and in return will improve circulation & collagen production and prevent premature aging. You can make your own coffee scrub, there are plenty of recipes on the net, or we can make it for you. Order it here: Anti-Cellulite Coffee Scrub
Step 3. Take Aromatherapy Daily Bath.
Fill the bath tub with hot water (as hot as you can take it) and put 15-20 drops of the Anti-Cellulite Massage & Bath Oil that preferably contains Juniper berry, Lemon, Grapefruit, Fennel, Rosemary etc. This aromatherapy bath will enable your body to absorb nicely the essential oils that have cellulite fighting and healing properties.
Twice a week, instead of Anti-Cellulite Massage &Bath Oil, you can use Anti-Cellulite Bath Salts preferably enriched with a blend of essential oils that stimulate toxins elimination. Epsom salts for example make you sweat out toxins, while relieving aching muscles. The cellulite areas need to be massaged while they are under water.
Step 4. Cold Shower Drainage.
The bath should be followed by a cold shower drainage. Turn the shower on cold (yes cold :), or as cold as you can take) and use the water pressure to massage the legs (focus on thighs), then abdomen (circular movement) and then up the inner arms to the armpit. This will further improve the circulation.
Step 5. Apply Seaweed or Cabbage Poultice.
(Optional step, for difficult and stubborn cellulite cases. If you decide to do it, you need to prepare it in advance)
Take some grated cabbage or seaweed, iron them between 2 pieces of gauze, cool a little and keep on the skin for 10-15 minutes.
The Anti-Cellulite Massage Oil is massaged with circular movements into the skin and left for 5 minutes. If there is any excess oil left, wipe it off with a gentle cloth. If your skin is still dry you can follow with body butters that contain coconut oil, raw shea butter, raw cocoa butter or similar.
The Anti-Cellulite 6-step Ritual is best to be performed once a day. If you decide to try it let me know how it went.
Unlocking A New, Cellulite Free You.
Most women want the results fast and prefer some short term focused protocol even though they know it will bring only some temporary results. So for those wanting a cellulite-free body only for the summer the regimen as outlined above should do.
You’ve guessed that “The (long-term) Cellulite-Free New You” requires a personal revolution in how you live your life. For those willing to revolutionary change the lifestyle and the way of eating I recommend Step-by-Step Practical Guide to Longer and Healthier Life