Have you ever wondered why your facial and neck skin is aging much faster than the skin on the rest of your body?
The answer is simple and lays in the lack of protection!
Your skin does not like sudden temperature changes.
Going from the cold outdoors into heated indoors and vice-versa takes its toll on your complexion. It causes the capillaries to contract and expand rapidly leading to broken veins, redness and premature wrinkles.
In addition, humidity also tends to drop off in the autumn and winter months. The drier the air, the more moisture it sucks from your skin, which may result in dryness and flakiness, especially if you’re prone to eczema, allergies or other dry skin conditions.
What to do?
It is also simple 🙂
Protect your skin.
Wear a scarf.
Avoid exposing your skin to temperature extremes.
Use a highly moisturizing, long lasting, heavy duty face cream.
We like those without water, 100% active ingredients: 100% oils, 100% pure.
And smile – the smiling wrinkles are the greatest wrinkles to have 🙂
Prof. Hristo Mermerski’s Tweaked Recipe for Colorectal Cancer
After many preparations of this Prof. Mermerski Remedy for my mom, I wanted to share few insights and how we have tweaked the recipe to help with her colorectal cancer. The information below I used as an inspiration to tweak the recipe
The researches do generally agree that
- Frankincense can significantly boost the immune system. Moreover, Boswellia (Frankincense) is a viable candidate for both cancer prevention and treatment.
- Curcuma/turmeric helps fight Colon Cancer.
- Whilst there is no evidence that coconut oil kills instantly colon cancer, it is safe to say that it does help prevent or reverse colon cancer with other natural remedies and diet.
Prof. Hristo Mermerski’s Garlic Remedy – Tweaked Recipe for Colorectal Cancer
I follow always the same base recipe as described Mermerski Remedy and add to it
- 200gr of VIRGIN organic coconut oil (warmed up to become liquid, but not too warm)
- 20 drops of frankincense essential oil
- 10 drops of turmeric (curcuma) essential oil
Mix all well, use, store as described in Mermerski Remedy
Again – we can all agree that this powerful set of ingredients helps strengthen the immune system and for the rest, we believe what we want to believe 🙂
Let me know if you used the recipe and how did it work for you.