Coconut Chia Pudding Recipe
Chia seeds are rightly called “superfood” as they are packed with nutrients e.g. rich in fiber (5 grams in 1 tablespoon!), protein (can be used as the egg replacement), omega-3, calcium, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus and many other nutrients.
They almost have no taste at all, so it is easy to incorporate them in many recipes or add to foods like yogurt, cereal, juices, pudding etc.
This recipe is one of my favorite ways of using the chia seeds to make a delicious desert that can even be used as a part of many detox protocols.
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk
- 1 teaspoon Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla powder
- Some ground cinnamon (optional)
- 2 teaspoons pure stevia powder or honey (optional)
- 3/4 cup of low-sugar fruits such as raspberries, blueberries or kiwi (optional)
- 10 minutes
- In a bowl, stir together chia seeds, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and stevia/honey. You can add some (warm) water if your coconut milk is too tick.
- Let it sit for 30 minutes or refrigerate overnight. The chia seeds will expand and absorb liquid.
- For me the recipe stops here, but if you like you can add some fruits just before serving.
2 thoughts on “Coconut Chia Pudding Detox Friendly Recipe”
The following weblog might be one of the best I’ve come across yet. I truly enjoyed reading the material it and I hope to find other subject material that are just as enjoyable.
This particular entry is certainly the most impressive I’ve come across so far. I absolutely enjoyed reading this and I hope to hit upon further topics that are equally enlightening.