This miraculous drink made with 3 inexpensive ingredients seems to be capable of preventing and fighting cancer.
We should know by now that cancer can’t be formed or survive in an alkaline environment.
Besides eating the food that create alkaline environment, introducing Lemon-Soda drink to your daily protocol, is an easy and efficient way to keep the pH environment alkaline.
- One cup of pure, filtered water
- Juice of half a freshly squeezed organic lemon
- ½ teaspoon pure sodium bicarbonate (not baking soda)
The Lemon-Soda drink easily helps your pH environment be alkaline, thus creating conditions in which it is impossible for cancer to survive.
Why not start your day every day on a healthy note?
Source Natural News
Ginger Lemon Tea – make it part of the detox protocol or use as a powerful cold/flu/cough remedy.
This tea is best to be taken in the morning before breakfast as it will cleanse your digestive system and give you a good boost of energy.
Ginger root is relaxing and soothing for our intestinal tract and stimulates the immune system. Cooked ginger releases specific compounds that increase cardiovascular circulation and warm us up.
Besides an impressive amount of vitamin C and many other health benefits of lemon, the citric acid in lemons aids digestion and helps to dissolve kidney stones.
That’s why ginger-lemon combination works extremely well and is inevitable part of many detox programs.
When you add some honey and couple of cloves of crushed garlic and/or cayenne pepper you will get a powerful cold/flu/cough remedy.
Time To Prepare
- 2-3cm (2 inches) of ginger root
- 2 cups of filtered water
- juice of half lemon
- When part of the detox regime you can make this tea (double or triple the amounts) in the morning and drink throughout the day.
- Optional ingredients for cold/flu/cough remedy: honey, 2-3 cloves of crushed garlic, cayenne pepper, Echinacea tincture drops (not to be used all at once)
- Chop or even better grate the ginger root and infuse in freshly boiled water.
- Turn down the heat and leave it simmering for 20 minutes.
- When cooled, add lemon juice and stir.
- When used as cold/flu/cough remedy consider adding some of the following ingredients: honey, crushed garlic (leave it sit for 15 minutes after crushing), cayenne pepper or Echinacea tincture (couple of drops).
- Serve warm or cold.
Chicken Soup To Knock Out A Cold Or Flu
Chicken soup made with made with chicken bones and meat has been medically proven in number of studies to knock out a cold or the flu and speed up healing.
Chicken soup contains a number of substances with beneficial medicinal activity including an anti-inflammatory mechanism that could ease the symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections.
Here is my recipe with carefully selected ingredients all of them contributing to making this soup a good remedy for cold and flu.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 800gr of chicken (bones and meat)
- 2-3 onions (don’t peel)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 4 carrots
- 3 leeks
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 potato
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 medium parsnip
- 4cm long piece of ginger
- handful of parsley & cilantro (coriander) plus 4 additional garlic cloves
- salt, pepper or cayenne (as much as you can handle)
Obviously to obtain the maximum, you would need to go organic all the way.
- Wash veggies (onions, garlic, carrots, leeks, tomatoes, potatoes, parsnip, ginger) and then cut them coarsely into 1-2 cm cubes.
- Put the meat in large pot, and add veggies.
- Add enough pure water to just cover the meat and vegetables.
- Bring to a boil then lower the heat and simmer slowly for 2 hours.
- Strain (optional)
- When the soup has cooled a bit, add finely cut parsley, cilantro and garlic cloves. Remember to activate antiviral allicin in garlic by allowing chopped garlic to sit 15 minutes before adding it to the soup!